Ligon is an educational facility for use by educational organizations, non-profit organizations, and for-profit organizations.
How to Make A Reservation
Ligon is open year-round by reservation only. All reservation requests must be submitted online. Use the calendar to view availability of dates and times. Once you have determined your visit date(s), complete the reservation form to book your trip to Ligon. Activity reservations include the use of designated facilities and materials. Please print a copy of your reservation request and a copy of the Guidelines/FAQs for your trip to Ligon Outdoor Educational Center.
Notice of Change. In an effort to improve the quality and availability of the educational programs at Ligon Outdoor Center, we will be implementing a new fee structure as of February 1, 2015. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- All fees are due two weeks prior to scheduled visit. If not received, reservation will be released.
- For Non-Profit organizations, proof of non-profit status must be provided no later than reservation date.
- Payment may be made with check or money order payable to Genesee ISD/Ligon Outdoor Center.
- Late cancellations (less than 24 hours) and No-Shows are subject to a charge of 15% of reservation cost or a minimum of $25.00.
- Fees cover use of facility, supplies/materials, firewood, and general custodial. Please be sure to pick up when your event has ended. An additional fee may be charged for excessive custodial services required after your visit.
After Your Visit ...
- Please make sure you are not leaving anything behind.
- Return furniture to its original location.
- Turn off all lights, fans, and small appliances.
- Close all windows and doors.
- Check bathrooms for lights left on, running water.
- Please report anything broken or in need of repair.